The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
||This webinar covers key issues from the Interagency Appraisal and Evaluation Guidelines, and includes tips for integrating them into your existing policies and how CRE appraisals differ from residential reports.
Who Should Attend
- Overview of guidelines and issues critical to CRE appraisals
- The five minimum standards and what they really mean, as derived from the original 14 points in the Financial Institutions Reform and Recovery Act of 1989 (FIRREA) that govern how banks order and use appraisals
- What is FIRREA? (and other regulatory guidelines still in place)
- Yes, you can use appraisals prepared for other banks
- Types of reviews, as suggested by the guidelines
- Administrative/compliance review plus a sample checklist
- Technical/internal review plus a sample checklist
- Outside/third party review plus sample comments
- Ideas for setting dollar limits
- Why your bank should create an appraisal/CRE properties database
- What about evaluations?
- Not just for loans below the dollar thresholds
- New (as of 2010) evaluator independence requirements
- Appraisal review outcomes and when to request revisions
CRE lenders, commercial lenders, credit analysts, portfolio managers, community bankers, mortgage lenders, private bankers, small business lenders, loan review specialists, special assets officers, lending managers, credit officers and CRE support personnel.
Richard Hamm has been training bankers for 25 years, designing and delivering courses specializing in commercial lending and credit, including portfolio and risk management, commercial real estate (CRE) and appraisals, plus selling and negotiating skills, and director training.
Richard is based in Huntsville, AL and has owned/operated Advantage Consulting & Training for 11 years, after a 22-year banking career including senior positions in lending and credit, plus president through formation and acquisition of a community bank. He has BS and MBA degrees from the University of Alabama.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
All US States: 2.5
All Canadian Provinces: 2.5
|About The Provider:
||Since 1983 Total Training Solutions has produced dozens of videotapes, CD-Roms, DVD's and web-based training modules. In addition to off-the-shelf products, Total Training Solutions also develops custom training products and consults with financial institutions to develop their own training curriculum.
For timely delivery of training topics, webinars or web conferencing is an unbeatable option. We now offer over 100 live programs per year and you can even purchase the recorded or ondemand session if you are unable to attend the live program.
We have worked exclusively with the financial industry since our founding. Because of this, we understand the needs of training departments in financial institutions and are alert to changes which affect the industry.
Attend the live session with the opportunity to ask questions to the presenter. You also receive a link to the handouts. All registrations for a live event will be given access to the OnDemand recording, at no additional cost, for seven days following the event. This will allow a flexible alternative when last minute conflicts intrude on scheduled events.
CD-Rom includes audio and video of recorded webinar plus hard copy handouts. You will also receive 6 months access to the OnDemand weblink as an added free bonus.
Includes a weblink for unlimited viewing for 6 months after the date of the webinar as well as a link to handouts.
Live + Recorded:
Includes all three options above. Live session, OnDemand Weblink, and CD-Rom plus Hardcopy Handouts.
Live + OnDemand:
Includes two of the options above. Live session and 6 months access to OnDemand Weblink plus link to handouts.
||Contact Us For More Information