The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
||In this session, Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA shares numerous techniques that you can use to work with charts more efficiently.
David will teach primarily from Excel 2010, but will also demonstrate new charting capabilities in Excel 2013. Excel's charting functionality has evolved with each version of Excel, so a special feature of this presentation is that David provides three different handouts to cover these versions of Excel:
- Excel 2013
- Excel 2010
- Excel 2007
As you watch him carry out techniques in Excel 2010 or 2013, you'll be able to follow the numbered steps in the handout that corresponds with your version of Excel.
- Compare user interface changes in Excel 2013 that vastly simplify chart-related tasks
- Explore the new Recommended Charts feature in Excel 2013
- Enliven your charts with clip art
- Avoid repetitive formatting by using chart templates
- Use the Table feature in Excel 2007 and later to create charts that expand or contract automatically as your source data changes
- Create self-updating chart titles that are linked to formulas within a worksheet cell
- Master the versatile SUMIF function
- Quickly summarize complex data sets with Excel's Pivot Chart feature
- Learn why certain features like slicers, sparklines, and even charts are disabled in some workbooks
Who Should Attend
- Learn new features in Excel 2013, such as recommended charts, and user interface changes
- Build a pivot chart from a list of data
- Use the Table feature and INDEX/COUNTIF functions to create self-maintaining charts
All practitioners who may benefit from using Excel charts more effectively.The Presenter
David Ringstrom, CPA owns Accounting Advisors, Inc., an Atlanta-based spreadsheet and database consulting firm that he started in 1991. David has written freelance articles about spreadsheets since 1996, some of which have been published internationally. He teaches dozens of webinars on Excel each year, along with speaking at conferences. David coined the phrase "Either you work Excel, or it works you!" Accordingly his sessions are designed to help you turn the tide and become a much more effective spreadsheet user.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
All US States: 2.5
All Canadian Provinces: 2.5
|About The Provider:
||Since 1983 Total Training Solutions has produced dozens of videotapes, CD-Roms, DVD's and web-based training modules. In addition to off-the-shelf products, Total Training Solutions also develops custom training products and consults with financial institutions to develop their own training curriculum.
For timely delivery of training topics, webinars or web conferencing is an unbeatable option. We now offer over 100 live programs per year and you can even purchase the recorded or ondemand session if you are unable to attend the live program.
We have worked exclusively with the financial industry since our founding. Because of this, we understand the needs of training departments in financial institutions and are alert to changes which affect the industry.
Attend the live session with the opportunity to ask questions to the presenter. You also receive a link to the handouts. All registrations for a live event will be given access to the OnDemand recording, at no additional cost, for seven days following the event. This will allow a flexible alternative when last minute conflicts intrude on scheduled events.
CD-Rom includes audio and video of recorded webinar plus hard copy handouts. You will also receive 6 months access to the OnDemand weblink as an added free bonus.
Includes a weblink for unlimited viewing for 6 months after the date of the webinar as well as a link to handouts.
Live + Recorded:
Includes all three options above. Live session, OnDemand Weblink, and CD-Rom plus Hardcopy Handouts.
Live + OnDemand:
Includes two of the options above. Live session and 6 months access to OnDemand Weblink plus link to handouts.
||Contact Us For More Information