|Train Your Staff To Rise To A New Level Of Service Excellence!
Today, keynote speakers are all focusing on the importance of customer service and satisfaction as the critical components of a successful business. Tom Peters, author of In Search of Excellence, calls it the "competitive edge".
Developed and presented by customer service experts, this seminar teaches ways to work easily with others and create a more pleasant environment. We've drawn from what is working in companies all across America. You'll learn ways to communicate keeping your composure under stress, and much more.
This customer service training will help you train yourself, your staff, and your organization not only to head off problems, but also to rise to a level of service excellence.
- Increase the return on your customer service dollars
- Make your customers feel important and appreciated
- Reduce stress and turnover in customer service jobs
- Become a master in the art of listening
- Say "no" and be firm without antagonism
Set aside just one day, and you can learn how to turn every customer into an ally, outservice your competitors, eliminate negative situations, and overcome stress and burnout!
Who Should Attend
Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers - anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
The Vital Role of All Customer-Contact Personnel
- How to view your organization through the eyes of the customer
- How to handle the inherent frustrations of heavy customer contact
- Why the choices you make with each customer contact are so important
How To Use Teamwork As A Powerful Force
- Four ways to build a strong team
- How to get the support of managers, coworkers, and staff
- Tips for improving cooperation between departments
Smart Techniques For Better Communication
- How to prevent misunderstandings
- Ways to make a winning first impression
- The secrets to good rapport with customers and associates
- Easy techniques for crystal-clear, positive communications
The Critical Art Of Listening
- Two poor listening habits and how to avoid them
- 11 creative techniques to sharpen your listening skills
- How listening can surmount a tense situation
Strategies Of Customer Goodwill And Trust
- How to make customers feel important, and why you should
- The power of using names, with five easy tips to remember them
- How to express appreciation
- Effective techniques for building customer loyalty
- Five ways to reduce costly mistakes
Winning Telephone Techniques
- How to avoid making a bad telephone impression
- Five ways to improve your over-the-phone persona
- Telephone greetings that set a positive stage
- Three simple rules for answering another persons phone
- How to speak concisely and make every word count
- Strategies for contending with rude or abusive callers
- Innocent statements that can drive customers away
How To Deal With Complaints And Angry Customers
- How to keep from becoming upset and unraveled
- Practical tips for managing dangerous anger
- The right and wrong ways to say "no"
- Techniques for handling complaints to the customer's complete satisfaction
- How to keep your cool in the toughest situations
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
CPE certificates will be available 10 days after your event has ended.