|Our Writing Clear, Objective Audit Reports is designed for business professionals who process data from audits and need to present the findings in a clear, objective report.
Your program contains assignments, practice activities, and written competency exams. Similar to how college classes work, you do your assigned work on your own, then submit it to your instructor, who grades, comments upon, and returns the assignment to you. The instructor will coach you in this way until you master the skills. FYI, your instructor is also available via email or phone.
- Understanding the readers and expectations
- Objectives and specifications for the research report
- Facts, conclusions, inferences, and judgments
- Moving data to messages objectively
- Using guideposts for clarity
- Writing clearly
- Writing user-friendly audit reports
- Writing concisely
- Audit report format and publishing
How To Access Your Course:
This course contains 12 lessons or approximately 30 hours of study. You may complete lessons at your own pace, as long as you finish them within four months from date of registration. Instructions for accessing your course materials, plus your Instructor's contact information, will be emailed to you within two business days of registration.