|This course teaches you how to improve communication and relationships with clients and the public, resulting in reduced legal risks and risk of loss to the client, customers, and others involved in a transaction.
It also covers:
- How to provide full disclosure
- How to comply with state advertising rules
- Service Enhancements
- Advanced Communication Resources
- Sources of Client Service Information
- State Regulations
- Potential Risks
- Fair Dealings Enhancement
Presented in DVD format with accompanying paper forms, this course can be taken independently for professional development or with other courses to earn the Certified Commercial Leasing Specialist (CCLS) or Certified Commercial Leasing Specialist (CCLS) designations.