|Written by one of North America's leading home inspection firms and based on the experiences of that company, this book and the accompanying CD-ROM will help both new and established inspectors focus on strategic business growth and marketing in a competitive profession.
You will receive clear and logical advice that has been field-tested for success. You'll also get sample marketing, sales, advertising, and public relations templates that you can use to create your own materials.
The CD-ROM includes learning objectives, key terms, quizzes, and field exercises that make this invaluable for growing your business!
Covered topics include:
- Basic Marketing Concepts
- Developing Your Company Identity and Market Focus
- Service Philosophy
- Pricing Your Services
- Marketing for Growth
- Referral Network
- Writing Your Market Plan
- Handling Complaints
- Advertising Through Marketing Materials
- Advertising Strategies and Methods
- People-Driven Public Relations
- Media-Driven Public Relations
- Event-Driven Public Relations
- Fundamentals of Sales and Selling
- Targeting Your Sales Efforts
- Moving from Objections to Closing
- Managing Customers and Building Relationships
Included learning tools:
- Inspection checklists that summarize the components and problems covered and provide a set of inspection field notes
- Inspection Procedures and Standards of Practice to help you develop a consistent inspection methodology
- Field Exercises give you an opportunity to turn text study into real world experience
- Dozens of detailed illustrations
- Learning objectives, keywords, and margin notes that highlight key topics
- "Quick Quizzes" to help you test your understanding
Price includes applicable taxes, shipping, and handling.